Sponsored by Matrix & Match Fishing
- 4 hour individual match for junior anglers, 5 hour match intermediate anglers
- Winning junior and intermediate anglers receive cups and will qualify for free entry for the Evesham Festival Match Championship on Saturday 29th August 2015.
- Top quality tackle prizes for the first 3 junior places
- Top quality tackle prizes for the top 3 intermediate places
- Tackle prizes for all section winners, by default
- Angling Trust rules apply
- Registration fee: £6 for juniors - £11 for intermediates
- Juniors must be 15 years and under on 1st August 2015
- Intermediates must be 21 years or under on 1st August 2015
A reserve list will apply when maximum number of anglers have been registered
Apply for registration to:
Mrs Sue Beasley, Old Post Office, 43 Main Street, Sedgeberrow, Evesham, WR11 7UE
Telephone enquiries to Sue on 01386 881868 or Colin Townsend on 01386 442853
All applications must be received by Wednesday 29th July 2015.
Applications are strictly on a “first received” basis and must include:
- Angler’s name
- Contact telephone number
- Age and date of birth
- Name of club (if applicable)
- Stamped self-addressed envelope
- Registration Fee, cheques should be made payable to
“Evesham & DAA Junior and Intermediate Club”
A complete information pack, including times, rules, registration details, peg details and practice arrangements will be posted to all anglers.